Tuesday, August 4

From Here, to Here


So this was basically it, from scene 1 to scene 2. Arizona to Texas, 2 years ago blah blah blah. but thats pretty much old news and i've changed for the better. This is the start of something new for me, I have tons going on and this seems like a good idea. I'm 16.875 years old (birthday in less than 2 months, i'm dying obviously), I'm BIG into clothes, for as long as I can remember, it's always been my obsession. I plan to mix the happenings of my life with pretty much everything else on here. This will be sort of A Day in the Life Of/Alexa Chung meets Vouge/Fashion DIY/What's to Come.

So here it goes, courtesy of google, haah:

FAVOURITES:

Store: urban outfitters/free people

Designers: marc jacobs, anna sui, phillip lim, vera wang

Piece You Own: right now it has to be the high waist BDG skinnys i got

If You Owned a Fashion Label, What Would it Be Called?: Aud&EDIE

RIGHT NOW:

In Your bag: a bunch of ticket stubs, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, sept. issue of Tvouge, hello kitty wallet etc.

Saving Up For: Frye lace ups!



No comments:

Post a Comment